Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

There are so many things that I’m thankful for right now that I will just keep it to one.. I’m most thankful for my parents. They've given me everything I could have ever asked for and so much more. I’m grateful for the things they've sacrificed to give me a good life. I’m sure they could of gone on a zillion nice vacations or saved up more money for their selves but they choose to support my education from the time I was 2 ½ years old through college. They could of sent me to Public School, but they choose to invest in my future.  

They chose to be understand and caring when I went through my ummm, “difficult phases” my “selfish teenager phase” and my “I’m a grown woman I can do what I want phase”… So glad those little phases are over. I think I've reverted to some weird adult “I want my Mommy & Daddy phase”…

I highly doubt they are reading this but if they are. I’m THANKFUL FOR YOU!!!


XoXo

0 ♥Say Something♥: