Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sugar Rimmed Nails

Hey Y'all!!

I had to do something to my nails!! They were so plain and boring. So I attempted (key word is attempted) to do a Glittery French Manicure using the hot pink Zoya color I choose at the nail salon.





After I was done I decided to call them Sugar Rimmed Nails! They remind me of a margarita glass rimmed with sugar (I don't like mine rimmed with salt)! Well sparkly sugar....


I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear (200 Strobe Light).

How kinds of designs do you do on your nails. I'm going to break out my Art Deco polishes and my dotting tool and get creative. :)

P.S. I dedicate this attempt at nail art to Ms. DSK Steph. She's much better then me. Her manicures always look so nice and her polish collection is on point. She also is a Jewerlynista Sparkly Entreprenuer!!! When I come to Seattle you better hide all of stuff!!!! xoxoxo

Luv Y'all!!!

Mean It!!!


2 ♥Say Something♥:

Dinah said...

Cute! I love the glitter. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

Elle said...

Love the nails. I almost always wear glitter on my nails.

Check out our current giveaways at http://glimmercity.blogspot.com.