Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Drugstore vs. Department Store~ Miliani Eye Pencil vs. UD 24/7Liner

Hey Y'all!

I was in desparate need of a new black eye liner pencil, for my lower lash line and waterline... I feel naked without it. If you know me then you know I'm very picky about my eye liners.. I expect the following.. A dark and rich black liner that  lasts all day.. I'm not really asking for much..

My holy grail eye liner pencil is Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Zero... As you can see in the pic. I'm down to a bunch of liner nubs (yep there's more, I'm a liner nub hoarder)... Well my nubs are almost pretty useless. They are getting to short to sharpen :(


My schedule has been hectic lately and I don't have the time or engery or the willpower to lack temptation to go to Ulta or Sephora to pick up a new one. Also the UD Liners retail for $18.


I heard good things about Milani's Eye Pencils so I was in CVS the other night and I decided to grab one and test it...





What Milani Says ~ Smooth-glide formula delivers expert lining that doesn’t skip. Sharpens to a fine-line point.



Pros

Lasts all day..

Cry proof... I was emotional and shed a few years and the eyeliner didn't budge!!

Price $4.79 (at CVS)

Cons

None

Overall Rating 5/♥ ♥ ♥

I love it!!! It has holy grail potential!!! It meets my requirement and saved me money!!!! The swatches are pretty much identical!!!

 

Luv Y'all!!!

Mean It!!

 

2 ♥Say Something♥:

Vonnie said...

eeep, i want to try some badly! hear all good things :D

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Bombchell said...

I'm a black eyeliner fiend! i barely ever wear eyeshadow so I judge the black in liners it's quite twisted. Might try this, just to stock up for fun.