Monday, May 23, 2011

Jesse's Girl Creme Shadow Collection #2

Hey Y'all!!!

I wanted to share some swatches with ya'll!! I received this Jessie's Girl Cream Shadow #2 Palette in April's My Pretty Pink Box, and I just recently put it in my rotation. I'm usually not a fan of creme eyeshadow. I usually use them as a a base to my powder/regular eye shadows last longer and appear super vibrant.


I also love that the palette is super small because it lives in my purse :)


 




[caption id="attachment_1854" align="aligncenter" width="553" caption="Swatches Applied without primer (no flash)"][/caption]

 


These shadows are very creamy and glide on really nice, apply evenly and have all day staying power. :) They aren't named or numbered :(



Luv Y'all!!!


Mean It!!!


 

1 ♥Say Something♥:

Mel said...

Ooh I love this! I dunno if it would stand up to NYC humidity tho! lol