Sunday, May 29, 2011

Get Deep!!

Hey Y'all!!!!

Taking care of your hair is super important. Sometimes you need to give it a little TLC and a good deep conditioning. I've been in the sun and in and out the pool so my hair needs a little extra attention. So I wanted to share my deep conditioning.  One of favorites deep conditioning products is, Cantu's Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream!



"Cantu shea butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream is made with real shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine. Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream can be used on wet hair as an intensive moisturizing treatment or to tame frizz and fly-aways.

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream helps…

  • moisturize dry brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients

  • soften, detangle and add shine to hair

  • protect hair against heat and sun styling damage

  • provide extra protection from split ends and breakage"


 

After I wash my hair I slather my hair in this stuff pin it up and pop on a shower cap (you can buy a pack of 50 them at the beauty supply store or Sally's for really cheap or collect some from a hotel :). I let marinate for at least one hour. Sometimes longer. Rinse and that's it!! I know it says "leave in", but sometimes I do what I want! ;p

 

Luv Y'all

Mean It!!!


 

P.S Cantu is not sponsoring me. I just like their stuff...Well the two products I've tried. :)

3 ♥Say Something♥:

Bombchell said...

I have that too.

Southern Mama said...

I have been searching and searching for something to deep condidtion my hair with. Now that was before I got pregnant and now that I am I need it more than ever. I will definitely have to head to Sallys this weekend and search this stuff out. How often do you recommend using it? Once a week? Twice a month? Just curious.

Kendall said...

Hi,
I try to use it once a week. I slack sometimes :( I actually found it in WalMart :) I used to have to order it when I lived up North in CT. If you live in a place where ethnic hair stuff is easy to find you should see it in WalMart, Target and some drugstores. Good luck. Thanks for reading :) Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
XoXo