Thursday, February 24, 2011

Smokey Eye Addiction

Hey Y'all...

Hi, my name is Kendall and I have an addiction (admitting the problem is the first step..) I am addicted to smokey eyes... It's bad y'all. Give me a color and I will smoke it out, any color seriously.

I got an email announcement from one of my favorite makeup lines Urban Decay. They've been on a roll this week. The Black Palette is HERE... I want this palette like now, asap!!! My mind is telling me NO you don't need it, now pay your bills. I hate when my mind is the boss of me :(


I wrote a post earlier this week about the Naked Palette. My main reason is because it's full of Urban Decay duplicates that I already own. The Black Palette is new to me, no dupes!!! I checked my Ammo Palettes and Book of Shadows II to confirm.  My only wish is that Oil Slick would of been included because it's one of my favorite colors, and I'm hitting some serious pan on it. :(

 




[caption id="attachment_583" align="aligncenter" width="125" caption="*Click to enlarge"][/caption]

 

The palette contains: 1 Travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black), Travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Eden (matte nude) & Six Eyeshadows: Black Dog (richest matte black), Barracuda (black with silver sparkly shift), Jet (black with purple sparkly shift), Sabbath (black with blue sparkly shift), Cobra (black with golden sparkly shift), Libertine (black with emerald sparkly shift).

It will be availble in stores soon but is availible on Urban Decay's website. It's retailing for $36.00.

I can't get it right now :( but I do plan on adding it to my collection soon. Will you be adding this palette to your collection? What are your thoughts on it?

XoXo

Kendall

1 ♥Say Something♥: