Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pity Party, Lonely, I'm Soo Lonely, 5 Random Kids?

Hi y'all! Sorry, this post isn't beauty related, it's a VENT/BITCH post....I'm in Syracuse, NY. Having a bit of a pity party for myself. I'm here because my Uncle passed away on Friday. The funeral was yesterday (Wed.). It was really hard because it brought back all of the memories from my Mommy Cat's funeral last Wed. My Mom had a really hard time getting in the limo and going in the church. We only buried Mommy Cat last week. I'm praying that next Wed. involves no funerals, no funeral clothes, & no limos. I don't think I ever want to ride in a limo again! Ok maybe on my wedding day, or maybe if I become Fabulous and take a limo to the airport :).
There is nothing for me to do up here :(. I miss being home, I miss my house, I miss my bed. It snowed yesterday for like 24 hours. The snow is up to my knees in my Aunt's backyard! Where does it all go when it melts? Actually I do have stuff to do up here, I need to STUDY!! I haven't really dove into the semester yet and I'm already behind in all 3 of my classes. I just read really slow. Actually I read hella fast, when it's a Chic Lit novel, or the new issue of Cosmo.
I haven't been to a STORE in days. Do you know what that's like for a retail addict? Pure hell.
I have one friend up here from college. We made plans for later to go to dinner at Red Robin. Maybe I can convince her to take me to the mall or some kind of store.
Ohh check this out! Apparently my Uncle Emo had some family members that I never knew about! Like 5 kids! Him and my Aunt Di (Diane) got married in 1981 (same year I was born). So my mother and I were trying to figure out where all these kids came from! They are all pretty much grown, but still. I never knew about them. Never saw pictures of them at their house. My Uncle usually spent Christmas and Thanksgivng with us in NY. I'm dumbfounded how my Uncle could have 5 kids and I never knew about. My mom and I did a "babies momma" count at the funeral, we think there are either 2 or 3 of them.
I got really fat too! All the "death" food I've been eating has been wonderful, but I've blown up like a ballon! I'm taking to much comfort in all the comfort food around me! I like knocked-up, like second trimester preggo. My belly is sticking out! My clothes are soo tight >_< Why can't I get fat all over? Like evenly distributed fat? It all goes to my face and belly. Not my arms, legs or booty, just my belly. I look like Santa Claus! I guess I'll get back on track when I get home which should be Saturday. I'm really going to have to watch what I put in my mouth. I've been eating fried chicken, breads, red velvet cake, regular cake, chicken wings, mac & cheese, pastas, non-diet soda... Oh soo naughty! I'm not even going to step on the scale I'd probably faint in shock. Eww my Dad just SNUCK OUT and went to the L.L. Bean Outlet Store. He's soo mean! Arghh, I wish he'd let me drive his car but no one can touch his X5. Didn't even want me and my mom eating in the car on the way up... But we did anyway! :P
Ok, ladies I'm out! I'm going to go try to find some way to entertain myself. Maybe I'll play in my makeup. I shouda brought lashes with me so I could practice applying them.

0 ♥Say Something♥: