Monday, December 29, 2008

Straight & Silky: Hair Night

My "hair maintenance" schedule has been off a bit because of the holidays. So tonight I washed my hair with Creme of Nature poo & con, then let it air dry. I figured I'd post some pics of my hair air-dryed and how & what I used to straighten my hair. I'm currently rocking some fierce extensions! I ordered the hair from Halley's Curls back in September. I've only ordered from Halley's once, but there's some drama going on about her as a vendor on BHM (Black Hair Media) so I'm a bit wary of the company now.
I ordered 12oz of Indian Remy Hair 18" (I'm a length whore) (GW =Gentle Wave) and a matching (GW Large Closure). Remy hair is an investment and can last you many installs if you care for it properly. I plan on getting a new install in about 2wks and I plan on using the same hair.
I ♥ my flat iron!!! I bought it at Sally's it's a Jibre De Paris Ceramic Tourmaline iron
1 1/2. It gets my hair pin straight!!!! Excuse my face in these pics. I had on no makeup and in no way was I looking cute. I'ts very IMPORTANT to use a heat protecter when using a flat iron!! I use Ion (Anti-Frizz Solutions) Heat Protection Straightening Iron Spray, which I also got
at Sally's and it's not too expensive. I believe it was like $5.
A Thermal Heat Protectant is IMPORTANT for the health of the hair and prevents breakage, and burning.




























What do you think?





Well peeps I'm out. I tried to do a video about the new Urban Decay & Balm Lady Palettes but I was having majors ISSUES figuring out how to look in the web cam, apply makeup and talk at the same time. I need to find a tutorial about making a tutorial :) Tomorrow, I'll be at Victoria's Secret bin digging for discounts because they are having their big Semi-Annual Sale! I've got DD Cups and those dissappear the fastest. Usually the left overs are fugly. Why do the big boobed girls get such crappy bra selections!!!

XoXo

0 ♥Say Something♥: