Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Hate Book Bashing.. But...


I hate to bash a book. But I just finished reading The Gift Bag Chronicles by Hilary De Vries. It really sucked. I ♥ Chic Lit, but this book was really bad. I kept reading it because I thought it would get better eventually but it never happened. I had this book on my bookshelf at home, I bought it a long time ago read 5 pages and put it back on the shelf. The book was about an Event Planner in LA. All she seemed to do was complain about her job. It just sucked alot, it was boring. Nothing interesting happened. It was basically about a woman in her mid 30's who works too much and has a sucky boyfriend who lives in NYC. I'm really dissappointed. I have about a month off of school so I will be reading many books over my mini vaction. Probably nothing by Hilary De Vries. She has another book out called So Five Minutes Ago. But I dunno if its worth the read, it kinda seems like the characters in the book are the same.
I think my next read will be Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Wiesburger or maybe not, most people on Amazon.com gave it 1 or 2 stars and said it was boring. I saw it at the library so if they have it it wont cost me anything but time. M is here so I'm bored & only have 2 Twisted Teas left :0( I don't remember drinking 4 last night. I'm going to have to start buying the 12 packs......

0 ♥Say Something♥: