Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Curious Case


So tonight was date night (with myself ♥). I shoved a Diet Cherry Pepsi in my purse and I went to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" It was an amazing movie. I give it 3 stars. It was really long 2hrs. 47mins!!! I was getting a little ADD towards the end. If it wasn't for my ADD I'd probably give it 3.5 Stars. I'm not great at movie synopsis so here's the write up from Yahoo Movies: Benjamin Button, born in New Orleans in 1918, is no ordinary infant. A doctor declares his body to be aged like that of a man in his eighties, and no one expects him to live too long. Despite predictions, Benjamin survives, seeming in fact to grow younger and stronger. During his childhood he befriends young Daisy, who is unafraid of the "old man." He lives on to attend school, fight in a war, and baffle everyone he meets. As his body grows gradually younger, his heart learns the timeless nature of love.
Kate Blanchett was amazing and strikingly beautiful. I was never one of those "OMG Brad Pitt is so hott" people, but my mind has been changed! As he was growing younger he was looking kinda FINYE! I think that I ♥ Brad now ::blush:: I mean visually, he got too many damn kids for me in reality.



I many other things to share but I'll post tomorrow-ish or something. I just can't seem to get my thoughts together right now.

1 ♥Say Something♥:

abby villa said...

thanks for the review...i often see posters of the movie but never got around to checking what it's all about...you did me a favor ;>)